Shrimp and Soba Noodle Salad Recipe
Shrimp and Soba Noodle Salad Recipes
finely chopped fresh ginger
garlic, finely chopped
Japanese or light soy sauce
cooked, peeled and deveined medium Shrimps
red capsicum, julienned
onions, sliced diagonally
sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the ginger, garlic, vinegar,
sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce and 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
and 1/2 tsp salt in a small bowl and combine well.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly
salted water to the boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 4-5
minutes, or until just tender.
- Rinse under cold water, drain and
place in a large bowl with the Shrimps, capsicum, spring onion and
- Toss to combine and season to
taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Evenly divide the salad among four
serving bowls and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
Ready to eat in 20 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |