Sukiyaki Soup Recipe
Sukiyaki Soup Recipes
sliced shiitake mushrooms
2 tsp oil
halved and sliced
dashi granules dissolved in 2 cups (500ml) boiling water
1 1/2 tbsp
shredded Chinese cabbage (wom buk)
silken firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
steak, thinly sliced
onions, sliced diagonally
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in 1/2
cup (125ml) boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Place the noodles in a large
heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave them to stand for
5 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan,
add the leek and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until
- Add the chicken stock, dashi
broth, soy sauce, mirin, sugar and mushrooms and their soaking
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the
heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and simmer for a
further 5 minutes.
- Next, add the tofu and beef, and
simmer for 5 minutes, or until the beef is cooked but still tender.
- Divide the noodles among the
serving bowls and ladle on the soup.
- Serve garnished with the spring
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Japanese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |