Caribbean Fruit Kebabs Recipe
Caribbean Fruit Kebabs Recipes
1 ripe mango
175g plain dark chocolate, chopped
175g milk chocolate, chopped
150ml double cream
2 tbsp dark rum
- First make the sauce.
- Put the dark and milk chocolate
into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Heat until melted, stir
- Stir the cream into the chocolate
mixture, then add the rum.
- Prepare the fruit: peel, core and
chop the pineapple.
- Skin, stone and chop the mango.
- Hull and quarter the strawberries.
- Thread the fruits on to wooden
skewers and serve with the chocolate sauce.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |