Chicken Liver and Bacon Kebabs Recipe
Chicken Liver and Bacon Kebabs Recipes
375g chicken livers
375g streaky bacon rashers, rinded
4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 tsp mushroom ketchup 2 tbsp mustard
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp tomato puree
50g butter, melted
lemon wedges, to garnish
radicchio and rocket leaves, to serve
- Trim the chicken livers and cut
into 2.5cm pieces.
- Stretch the bacon rashers with the
back of a knife.
- Cut each rasher in half and roll
up the pieces with the point of a knife.
- Thread the liver pieces and bacon
rolls alternately on to small skewers.
- Blend together the Worcestershire
sauce, mushroom ketchup, mustard, lemon juice, tomato puree and
- Place the kebabs close together in
a deep dish and pour the sauce over them.
- Cover closely and marinate in the
- Place the kebabs in a grill rack
and cook under a preheated hot grill for 5-10 minutes, turning and
basting with the sauce as they cook.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and
serve hot with the radicchio and rocket leaves.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |