Gemfish Kebabs with Apple Marinade Recipe
Gem Fish Kebabs with Apple Marinade Recipes
gemfish fillets, skinned and cubed
grated fresh ginger
cloves garlic, crushed
red chili, chopped
can sliced pineapple, drained
bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Combine gemfish with apple juice,
cumin, ginger, garlic and chili, cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour,
drain, reserve marinade.
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise,
scoop out seeds, cut into chunks the same size as fish.
- Cut pineapple slices into 3.
- Thread gem fish onto skewers
alternately with cucumber and pineapple.
- Barbecue over medium heat until
gem fish is tender, brushing occasionally with marinade.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |