Indian Lamb Kebabs Recipe
Indian Lamb Kebabs Recipes
750g lean minced lamb
1 tsp grated fresh root ginger
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 fresh green chilies, finely chopped
1 tsp green mango powder
1 tbsp salt
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
50g melted ghee
1/2 tsp poppy seeds, roasted and ground
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp yellow or red chili powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp black cumin seeds, roasted and
1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- Mix the minced lamb, ginger,
onion, chickpea or gram flour, chilies, mango powder, salt and lemon
juice together with all the spices.
- Set aside for 30 minutes to allow
the flavors to develop.
- Work the egg and chopped coriander
into the minced meat mixture.
- Continue kneading the mixture
until it becomes sticky.
- Divide the minced meat mixture
into 18 equal-sized portions and then form each pieces between your
hands into a sausage shape.
- Thread the 'sausages' on to
- For longer kebabs, flatten them
out on the skewers.
- Cook under a preheated hot grill
or over charcoal, turn frequently.
- Brush the kebabs with melted ghee
or oil while they are cooking.
- Serve hot, garnished with lime
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |