Moroccan Lamb Kebabs Recipe
Moroccan Lamb Kebabs Recipes
1kg boned shoulder of lamb, cut into 5cm
salad and lemon wedges, to serve
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, crushed
1.5 tbsp paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp harissa
- Put the lamb into a bowl.
- Mix together all the marinade
ingredients, add to the lamb and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Cover, leave at room temperature
for 120 minutes, or overnight in refrigerator.
- If you put the lamb in the
refrigerator, return it to room temperature 60 minutes before
- Remove the lamb from the marinade
and pat dry.
- Thread the lamb on to 6 long
- Cook on a heated barbecue or under
a preheated grill, turn occasionally and brushing with any of the
remaining marinade, for 10-15 minutes until browned on the outside
but still pink on the inside.
- Serve a bed of salad with lemon
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |