Beef Dough Balls Recipe
Beef Dough Balls Recipes
freshly grated mozzarella cheese
freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F, Gas 6.
- For the dough, sift the flour into
- Rub in the butter until the
mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Gradually stir in the milk to form
- Cut the dough into sixteen equal
pieces and roll into 10cm circles on a lightly floured surface.
- For the filling, dry fry the
minced beef for 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the tomato purée and peas.
- Remove the pan from the heat and
stir in the grated cheese.
- Season well.
- Spoon the mixture into the center
of each dough circle.
- Dampen the edges of the dough and
bring to the center, folding around to encase the mince mixture.
- Pinch together at the top.
- Carefully re-shape into balls and
place on an oiled baking sheet.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20
- Serve with a crunchy salad.
A great way to use up any leftover
pizza dough. The balls are easy to make and contain a delicious cheesy
meatball in the middle.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Kids Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |