Prawn Kebabs Recipe
Prawn Kebabs Recipes
fresh root ginger, grated
cloves garlic, finely crushed
chili, cored, seeded and finely chopped
unpeeled large prawns
Dipping Sauce, to serve
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and chili.
- Stir in coriander, soy sauce and sugar.
- Soak 8 long wooden or bamboo skewers in water for 20-30 minutes,
drain then thread with prawns.
- Place skewers in a shallow non reactive dish.
- Pour ginger mixture evenly over prawns.
- Turn skewers, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning
- Return to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Transfer kebabs to oiled grill rack; reserve marinade.
- Cook prawns 5-7.5 cm (2-3 in) form heat, for 4-6 minutes,
turning halfway through cooking time, until they turn pink.
- Brush with reserved marinade occasionally.
- Serve accompanied by Malaysian Dipping Sauce.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysian Recipes |
Malaysia Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |