Prawns Robed In Spices Recipe
Prawns Robed In Spices Recipes
or cashew nuts
fresh root ginger, chopped
lemon grass, chopped
unpeeled medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- Put nuts in a blender and grind to a powder.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in lime juice and 1 tablespoon water.
- Set aside.
- Put shallots, garlic, galangal, ginger, lemon grass and turmeric
- Add 2-3 tablespoons water and mix to a paste.
- Heat oil in a wok or large non stick frying pan over medium
- Add spice paste and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes until
reduced and reddish brown in color.
- Add prawns and nut mixture.
- Increase heat to high and fry, stirring for 2-3 minutes until
prawns are cooked and spice mixture clings to them.
- Using a slotted spoon transfer to a warm plate, leaving all oil
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |