Sarawak Marinated Fish Recipe
Sarawak Marinated Fish Recipes
white fish fillets, skinned and thinly sliced
chilies, cored, seeded and chopped
fresh root ginger, grated
Chinese celery, or inner sticks celery, chopped
- Put fish in a non-reactive dish.
- Pour over 3 tablespoons lime juice and leave for at least 30
minutes, stirring gently occasionally, until fish turns opaque.
- Meanwhile in a mortar and using a pestle, pound chilies with a
pinch of salt.
- Mix with remaining lime juice.
- Drain lime juice from fish.
- Sprinkle ginger, shallots, coriander and celery over fish.
- Trickle chili mixture evenly over fish and stir gently to mix
ingredients together .
- Serve immediately.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |