Shrimps Laksa Recipe
Shrimps Laksa Recipes
(60g) good quality laksa paste
(750ml) vegetable stock
peeled and deveined, raw medium shrimps with tails intact
chopped fresh coriander leaves
tofu puffs, cut into 5mm wide matchsticks
coriander leaves, to garnish
- Put the vermicelli in a large
heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes,
- Heat a wok over high heat, add the
oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the laksa paste and stir fry
for 1 minute.
- Add the stock and bring to the
boil, then reduce the heat, add the coconut milk and simmer for 2
- Add the shrimps and cook for 2-3
minutes, or until they change color, then add the coriander, tofu
and 1/4 tsp salt, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Run the noodles under hot water to
separate, then divide among four deep bowls.
- Top with bean sprouts, then ladle
in the soup.
- Garnish with the crushed peanuts
and coriander leaves.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Note - If you can not buy peeled raw
prawns, buy 1kg and peel them yourself. This will add 15 minutes to your
Ready to eat in 25 minutes.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |