Spicy Fish In Banana Leaves Recipe
Spicy Fish In Banana Leaves Recipes
chilies, seeded and chopped
fresh root ginger, chopped
or cashew nuts
ground coriander and ground cumin
- To make spicy paste, put all ingredients in a blender with a
pinch salt and mix to a paste.
- Cut fish into 10 x 5 cm (4 x 2 in) pieces 1 cm (1/2 in) thick.
- Coat top of each piece thickly with spice paste.
- If using banana leaves, hold them over a flame to soften.
- Oil leaves thoroughly and cut into pieces to wrap around pieces
of fish ( or do this with aluminium foil)
- Secure with wooden cocktail sticks or toothpicks
- Preheat barbecue or grill.
- Cook fish parcels for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with banana leaf or foil partially torn away to reveal
fish, and with lime wedges.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |