Tamarind Beef Recipe
Tamarind Beef Recipes
dried chilies, soaked
dried shrimp paste
fresh red chili, finely sliced
green chili, finely sliced
sugar and salt to taste
- Cut beef into small pieces.
- Chop or mince dried chilies,
shallots and grind to a paste with candlenuts, dried shrimp paste
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry
seasonings for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Put in the beef and turn several
times to thoroughly coat the meat pieces with the seasoning.
- Fry until well browned.
- Soak tamarind in water, squeeze
out the juice and strain into the meat.
- Bring to the boil and add salt and
sugar to taste.
- Turn the heat down and simmer
until beef is very tender and the gravy slightly reduced.
- Remove beef and arrange on a
- Pour on a little of the sauce.
- To serve, garnish with sliced red
and green chilies.
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Malaysia Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |