Noodles and Thai Herb Sauce Recipe
Noodles and Thai Herb Sauce Recipes
raw shelled peanuts
small fresh green chili, seeded and sliced
piece galangal, chopped
large cloves garlic, chopped
dried egg noodles, soaked for 5-10 minutes
leaves from bunch Thai holy basil (about
leaves from small bunch Thai mint (about
leaves from small bunch coriander (about
- Over a high heat, heat oil in a wok, add peanuts
and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes until browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer nuts to absorbent
kitchen paper to drain; reserve oil.
- Using a small blender, roughly grind nuts.
- Add chili, galangal and garlic.
- Mix briefly.
- Add basil, mint, coriander, lime juice, fish
sauce and reserved oil.
- Drain noodles, shake loose, then cook in a pan of
boiling salted water for 2 minutes until soft.
- Drain well, turn into a warmed dish and toss with
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |