Noodles With Broccoli Recipe
Noodles With Broccoli Recipes
wet rice noodles
cloves garlic, finely chopped
lean pork, finely chopped
roasted peanuts, chopped
crushed palm sugar
fresh red chili, seeded and cut into thin
slivers, to garnish
- Remove wrapping from noodles and immediately cut
into 1 cm strips; set aside.
- Cut broccoli diagonally into pieces 5 cm wide and
cook in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes.
- Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain
well; set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil, add garlic and fry, stirring
occasionally, until golden.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent
kitchen paper; set aside.
- Add pork to wok and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles, stir quickly then add broccoli and
peanuts and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in fish sauce, sugar and 3 tablespoons
- Stir briefly and serve garnished with reserved
garlic and chili slivers.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |