Spicy Cold Noodles Recipe
Spicy Cold Noodles Recipes
clove garlic, finely chopped
peeled raw prawns
dried shrimp, soaked
preserved vegetables, chopped
small red chilies, seeded and chopped
spring onions, shredded
coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Cook vermicelli in boiling water for 5 minutes;
drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or pan and
scramble eggs until just set, then break up into small pieces and
- Heat remaining oil and stir fry garlic and
shallots for about 30 seconds.
- Add pork and prawns and continue stir frying for
- Add dried shrimp, preserved vegetables, bean
sprouts, scrambled eggs, chilies, salt, pepper and fish sauce.
- Blend well to make a dressing and stir fry for
- Set aside.
- Place vermicelli on a large serving dish or
plate, add spicy dressing with a mound of crushed peanuts and spring
onions on top.
- Serve garnished with coriander.
Serve with chili sauce and or Spicy Fish
Sauce, if wished.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |