Spicy Peanut Noodles Recipe
Spicy Peanut Noodles Recipes
Chinese egg noodles (or use vermicelli)
cucumber (if eating dish right away)
fresh bean sprouts (if eating dish right
red chili flakes
- Cook the noodles according to
- Meanwhile, chop the green onions -
the white and green parts.
- If you want to add cucumber, peel
and coarsely chop it.
- While the noodles are cooking,
place the sauce ingredients in a blender and puree them until
- Drain the noodles and place them
in a large serving bowl.
- Add the green onions, cucumber,
and bean sprouts if using, and pour the sauce over all.
- Toss well, garnish with fresh
cilantro, if desired, and eat it right away while it's warm, or
store it covered in the refrigerator.
Spicy Peanut Noodles keep well in the
refrigerator and are excellent eaten right out of the container while
you stand in the doorway of the fridge.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |