Vegetarian Fried Noodles Recipe
Vegetarian Fried Noodles Recipes
clove garlic, chopped
small red chilies, seeded and shredded
carrot, thinly shredded
rice vermicelli, soaked in hot water for 5
minutes, drained and cut into short lengths
shredded spring onions, to garnish
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a wok for frying pan and stir fry
garlic and onion for 1 minute until opaque.
- Add chilies and carrot shreds, continue stirring
for 2 minutes, then add bean sprouts with salt and pepper.
- Blend well and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add rice vermicelli with soy sauce, mix and toss,
then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded spring onions and serve at
Serve this dish with chili sauce or Spicy
Fish Sauce, if wished.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |