Vegetarian Fried Noodles Recipe
Vegetarian Fried Noodles Recipes
clove garlic, chopped
small red chilies, seeded and shredded
carrot, thinly shredded
rice vermicelli, soaked in hot water for 5
minutes, drained and cut into short lengths
shredded spring onions, to garnish
salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a wok for frying pan and stir fry
garlic and onion for 1 minute until opaque.
- Add chilies and carrot shreds, continue stirring
for 2 minutes, then add bean sprouts with salt and pepper.
- Blend well and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Add rice vermicelli with soy sauce, mix and toss,
then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded spring onions and serve at
Serve this dish with chili sauce or Spicy
Fish Sauce, if wished.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Noodles Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |