Pork With Mango Recipe
Pork With Mango Recipes
spring onions, chopped
1 tsp oil
onions - garnish
- To make the sauce: Peel the
- Cut away and roughly slice the
- Place the mango flesh in a
- Add white wine and chutney.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and
simmer until the sauce has reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- If you want a smooth sauce, purée
the hot fruit mixture in a food processor or blender, or press
through a sieve.
- Return to the saucepan and reheat.
- Add the chopped spring onions.
- Return to the boil, reduce heat
and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes.
- To prepare the pork schnitzels:
While the sauce is simmering. at step 3-5, wipe a large frying pan
with the oil and heat over medium high heat.
- Fry the schnitzels, turning
occasionally, until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cooked schnitzels from
- Add 2 tbsp water to the pan, as
well as the sauce.
- Heat, stirring constantly, for
about 3 minutes.
- Arrange the schnitzels on
individual dinner plates.
- Spoon over the sauce and garnish
with the whole spring onions.
This is one of those wonderful recipes
that is very easy to prepare and yet looks and tastes good enough for a
special event. Simple boiled rice and a crisp green salad round out the
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pork Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |