Pork and Port Pate Recipe
Pork and Port Pate Recipes
1 large onion
1 garlic clove
500g belly pork
3 tbsp port
1 tsp mint, chopped
250g lambs' liver, finely chopped
3 streaky bacon rashers, rinded and finely
50g mushrooms, finely chopped
1 egg, beaten
salt and pepper
rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- Put the onion, garlic and pork
into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Turn into a bowl, stir in the port
and mint and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover closely and leave to
marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix the lambs' liver, bacon and
mushrooms into the pork mixture.
- Stir in the egg, spoon into a
foil-lined 500g loaf tin and bake in oven, 350F, gas mark 4, 90
- Carefully pour off the fat and
leave to cool.
- To serve, remove the pate from the
tin, place on a serving dish and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pork Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |