Stewed Pork Shoulder Recipe
Stewed Pork Shoulder Recipes
Chinese spice (five spice powder), tied in
a muslin bag
thick soy sauce
thumb sized piece rock sugar
Chinese rice wine
salt to taste
- Clean the meat and tie into a neat
roll with thread.
- Bring to boil 2 cups of water in a
pan and put in the meat roll, turning constantly.
- Do this for 10 minutes.
- Remove the meat and keep the stock
for later use.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a pan
and put in the meat, turning frequently until the meat is well
- Add the stock and spice and boil
for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and allow the
meat to simmer slowly for 11/2
- Add the oyster sauce when the meat
is tender, together with thick soy sauce, rock sugar and rice wine.
- Season well with salt and serve
immediately garnished with mustard greens.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Pork Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |