Baby Clam Rice Recipe
Baby Clam Rice Recipes
baby clams, drained
onions, finely shredded
- Put rice in a deep enameled cast
iron casserole and wash well, changing water several times until
water becomes clear.
- Leave to soak in just enough water
to cover rice for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan mix sake,
soy sauce and sugar over high heat and quickly toss in clams.
- Skim surface and remove from heat.
- Pour juice form pan into a
measuring jug and keep clams warm in the pan.
- Drain rice.
- Add enough water to jug to make
pan juices up to 250 ml and dissolve salt in it.
- Pour mixture over rice, cover and
place on high heat, bring to the boil and cook for 7-8 minutes until
it sizzles, then lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place clams and spring onions on
- Cover and cook over high heat for
- Remove from heat and leave to
stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently mix clams and spring onions
- Serve in rice bowls.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Rice Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |