Seafood Fried Rice Recipe
Seafood Fried Rice Recipes
cooked peeled prawns
spring onions, to garnish
- The day before, cook rice then
refrigerate it, so that it is cold and dry when required.
- Heat about 1 tablespoon oil in a
wok or frying pan and stir fry garlic and shallots for about 30
seconds, then add prawns and crab meat with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, remove
from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan and
lightly scramble beaten eggs.
- When just beginning to set hard,
add rice and stir fry mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Add prawns and crab meat with fish
or soy sauce and blend well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions
and serve at once.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Rice Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |