Basic Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Basic Bolognese Sauce Recipes
1 x 400g
can chopped tomatoes, with their juice
freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a large
- Add the onion, garlic and minced
- Cook for 7 minutes stirring all
the time until browned and sealed.
- Stir in the flour and cook for a
- Add the tomato purée.
- Stir in the stock and canned
- Season well.
- Use to make one of the variations,
or cook over a low heat for 50 minutes.
A simple, basic recipe which opens the
door to many more recipes. Ideal as a pasta sauce or served with rice or
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Sauces Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |