Mushroom and Bacon Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Mushroom and Bacon Bolognese Sauce Recipes
1 x basic
recipe Basic Bolognese Sauce
open cap mushrooms
chopped fresh oregano
- Make up the Basic Bolognese Sauce.
- Remove the bacon rind and cut the
bacon into strips.
- Stir into the sauce.
- Slice the sausage, add to the
sauce and cook on a low heat for 40 minutes.
- Peel and slice the mushrooms and
add to the sauce together with the fresh oregano.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Use as required.
This sauce has a smoky flavor. Great
with rice or as the basis for a casserole or minced beef pie.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Sauces Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |