Satay (Peanut) Sauce with Chili Recipe
Satay (Peanut) Sauce with Chili Recipes
1 tbsp oil
of ground chili
crunchy peanuts butter
1 1/2 tbsp
sweet soy sauce or 1 tbsp soy sauce plus 2 tsp dark brown sugar
- In a frying pan, heat the oil.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté
gently until soft and golden.
- Add the ground chili to the pan,
stir in a fry for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add the peanut butter to the pan
and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir
- Bring mixture to the boil,
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for
Serves 4 - 6
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Sauces Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |