Savoury White Sauce Recipe
Savoury White Sauce Recipes
cut in half
carrot, roughly chopped
1 stick of
celery, roughly chopped
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Add the chopped vegetables and
- Bring mixture to the boil.
- Immediately reduce heat and simmer
for 15 minutes.
- Strain the milk into a bowl.
- Discard the vegetables and
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour
with 2-3 tbsp of the warm milk.
- Stir to form a smooth paste.
- Gradually add the rest of the
milk, stirring continuously.
- Return the sauce to the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Sauces Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |