Fried Pomfret In Gravy Recipe
Fried Pomfret In Gravy Recipes
piece ginger, sliced
pink milk from 1 grated coconut
stalks lemon grass, crushed
bombay onion, sliced
juice from 1/2 lemon
- Clean fish and drain.
- Season with salt and turmeric
- Heat oil in frying pan and deep
fry the fish until crispy.
- Remove from pan.
- Using the same oil, fry the
pounded ingredients until fragrant.
- Add in the sliced tomatoes and
cook until the gravy thickens over a low fire.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in tomato sauce, fried pomfret
and cook until gravy thickens.
- Add in lemon juice, onion rings,
sliced green chilies, sliced celery leaves, ginger and galangal.
- Turn fish over and simmer for 5
- Remove from fire and serve.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Seafood Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |