Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe
Cream of Chicken Soup Recipes
1lb chicken pieces, skinned
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 leek, sliced
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 celery stick, sliced
1 pint water
1 pint Chicken stock
1/4 pint single cream
salt and pepper
- Place the chicken pieces in a
- Add the onion, garlic and
- Season to taste with salt and
- Add the water and bring to the
boil over a low heat, skimming off any scum that rises to the
- Cover and simmer over a low heat
for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the stock and bring to the
- Lower the heat, cover and simmer
for a further 30 minutes.
- Adjust the seasoning, if needed.
- Lift out the chicken pieces with a
- Remove and discard the bones.
- Place the meat in a food processor
- Add the soup and process until
- Return the soup to the pan.
- If it is too thick, thin it down
with a little more stock or water.
- Stir in the cream and heat
through, but do not let the soup boil.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped
parsley and paprika.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Soup Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |