Mexican Chilled Avocado Soup Recipe
Mexican Chilled Avocado Soup Recipes
2 oz butter
4 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 leek, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 pints chicken stock
4 ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
8 fl oz natural yogurt
2 tbsp lime juice
salt and pepper
4 fl oz crème fraiche
2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Melt the butter and oil in a large
- Add the onion, leek, carrot and
garlic and fry over a low heat until tender.
- Add about 1.25 pints of the stock
and simmer gently for about 30 minutes.
- Process the avocados in batches
with the remaining stock in a food processor or blender until
- Add the vegetable mixture and
continue to process to a smooth green puree.
- Stir in the yogurt and season to
taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the lime juice and chill for 1
- Serve with a bowl of crème fraiche,
sprinkled with chopped coriander.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Soup Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |