Tomato Soup Recipe
Tomato Soup Recipes
5 fl oz
ham or bacon, cut into small pieces
tomatoes, cut into squares
butter or margarine
salt and pepper
- Place the bacon and onion in a pan
and sauté over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock and salt
- Bring to the boil and simmer until
the vegetables are tender.
- Rub the mixture through a sieve or
puree in a blender or food processor.
- Melt the butter in the soup pan,
add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Add the puree and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3
- Serve the soup with toast or fried
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Soup Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |