Thai Chicken Stock Recipe
Thai Chicken Stock Recipes
3.5lb boiling chicken
1lb chicken giblets
1 onion, halved
2 celery sticks, including leaves, roughly
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon grass stalk, roughly chopped
10 black peppercorns
3 pints water
1 lime leaf
3 large red chilies
- Put the chicken into a large
heavy-bottomed saucepan or casserole with the giblets, onion, carrot
and celery and just cover them with cold water.
- Place over a very low heat and
bring to the boil as slowly as possible, about 50 minutes.
- When it begins to simmer, remove
the scum from the top until only white foam rises.
- Add the remaining ingredients and
cook slowly for 120 minutes, covered.
- Use a heat diffuser if you need
- Remove the chicken and set aside
for another use.
- Strain the stock without pressing
the juices from the vegetables - this helps to keep it clear.
- You can use as much as you need
immediately and freeze the rest for future use.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Stock Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |