Thai Chicken Stock Recipe
Thai Chicken Stock Recipes
3.5lb boiling chicken
1lb chicken giblets
1 onion, halved
2 celery sticks, including leaves, roughly
2 garlic cloves
1 lemon grass stalk, roughly chopped
10 black peppercorns
3 pints water
1 lime leaf
3 large red chilies
- Put the chicken into a large
heavy-bottomed saucepan or casserole with the giblets, onion, carrot
and celery and just cover them with cold water.
- Place over a very low heat and
bring to the boil as slowly as possible, about 50 minutes.
- When it begins to simmer, remove
the scum from the top until only white foam rises.
- Add the remaining ingredients and
cook slowly for 120 minutes, covered.
- Use a heat diffuser if you need
- Remove the chicken and set aside
for another use.
- Strain the stock without pressing
the juices from the vegetables - this helps to keep it clear.
- You can use as much as you need
immediately and freeze the rest for future use.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Stock Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |