Chicken Pasta Salad with Black Olive Dressing Recipe
Chicken Pasta Salad with Black Olive Dressing
Black Olive Dressing
cloves garlic, crushed
zucchini cut into 4mm slices
cherry tomatoes, halved
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
barbecued chicken, cut into bite-size
large marinated Kalamata olives, pitted
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan
of boiling water until al dente.
- Drain well, ensuring that all the
moisture is removed.
- Stir in 2 tsp of the oil.
- Meanwhile, cut the capsicum into
large pieces, removing the seeds and membrane.
- Place, skin-side-up, under a hot
grill until the skin blackens and blisters.
- Cool in a plastic bag, then peel,
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying
pan, add the garlic and zucchini and cook, turning, over medium heat
for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- To make the dressing, briefly
process the olives in a food processor.
- With the motor running, gradually
add the oil until smooth, then add the vinegar, season.
- Combine the pasta, capsicum,
zucchini, tomatoes, parsley and chicken in a bowl.
- Serve on individual plates or a
large platter, top with the feta and drizzle with dressing.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |