Cold Soba Noodles with Japanese Mushrooms Recipe
Cold Soba Noodles with Japanese Mushrooms Recipes
soft brown sugar
fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
shimeji mushrooms, pulled apart
green beans, sliced into 4cm lengths on
finely chopped fresh ginger
spring onions, finely sliced on the
dried soba noodles
sesame seeds, toasted
- Dissolve the dashi in 1 liter hot
water in a large saucepan.
- Add the soy sauce, mirin and 2 tsp
of the sugar and bring to the boil/
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3
minutes, or until wilted.
- Strain into a bowl, reserving the
- Cover the stock and chill for 3
hours, or until cold.
- Blanch the beans, then plunge into
iced water until cold.
- Add to the mushrooms.
- Combine the oils, ginger, vinegar,
half the spring onion and the remaining sugar in a small bowl, then
mix with the vegetables.
- Half fill a large saucepan with
water and bring to the boil.
- Add the noodles, return to the
boil and add 1 cup cold water.
- Repeat three times as the water
comes to the boil.
- Drain and cool under cold running
- Divide the noodles among four
bowls and pour in the chilled broth.
- Top with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and the
remaining spring onion.
0mg; 910kJ (217 cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |