Corn and Sweet Potato Fritters Recipe
Corn and Sweet Potato Fritters Recipes
orange sweet potato, coarsely grated
small onion, coarsely grated
chopped fresh coriander leaves
finely grated lime rind
thin strips of red chili, to garnish
- Combine the kernels, sweet potato,
onion, eggs, flour and curry powder in a bowl.
- Heat 1.5 tbsp oil in a large
- Using 1 tbsp of the mixture each
time, form six rough patties and cook for about 5 minutes, or until
- Drain on paper towels and keep
- Repeat, making six more patties.
- To make the dressing, combine the
yoghurt, coriander, extra oil and lime rind and juice.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying
pan and cook the chili over medium heat for 1 minute, or until
- Spoon the dressing on the
fritters, garnish with chili and serve.
100mg; 1917kJ (460cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |