Corn Soup Recipe
Corn Soup Recipes
cloves garlic, crushed
finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Score a cross in the base of the
tomatoes, then place in a bowl of boiling water for 10 seconds.
- Plunge into cold water and peel
the skin away from the cross.
- Cut in half, scoop out the seeds
- Using a pulse action, process half
the corn in a food processor until smooth.
- If necessary, scrape down the side
of the bowl to incorporate all the corn.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over
medium heat, add the garlic and onion and cook for 5 minutes, or
- Reduce the heat to low, add the
tomato and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, coriander, pureed
corn and remaining corn kernels.
- Bring to the boil over high heat,
then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly
- Serve hot and garnish with
0mg; 500kJ (120cal)
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |