Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipe
Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls Recipes
dried rice vermicelli
carrot, thinly sliced
Lebanese cucumber, peeled, seeded and
spring onion, thinly sliced
cooked prawns, peeled, deveined and
finely shredded lettuce
fresh bean sprouts
fresh coriander leaves
dried 22cm rice paper rounds
crushed palm sugar or soft brown sugar
clove garlic, crushed
small red chili, seeded and chopped
- Soak the vermicelli in boiling
water for 2-3 minutes, or until soft.
- Cool under cold water, then drain.
- Cut roughly with scissors.
- Blanch the carrot, cool under cold
water, then drain.
- Combine with all the ingredients
except the wrappers.
- Dip a rice-paper round into a bowl
of hot water for 15 seconds, or until soft.
- Lay on a tea towel and fill with
one eighth of the filling.
- Fold in two opposite sides, then
roll up into a parcel.
- Repeat, making seven more rolls.
- To make the dipping sauce,
dissolve the palm sugar in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with the rolls.
112mg; 599kJ (145 cal)
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |