Lemon Chicken and Pea Salad Recipe
Lemon Chicken and Pea Salad
3 chicken breasts
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp chopped fresh basil
150g French green beans, topped and tailed
300g sugar snap peas, topped and tailed
150g snow peas, topped and tailed
1 large spring onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
2 tsp lemon juice, extra
1 tsp chopped fresh basil, extra
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, crushed
- Place the chicken in a
non-metallic bowl and cover with the combined lemon juice, oil,
garlic and basil.
- Marinate in the fridge for 2-4
- Preheat the oven to 400F Gas 6.
- Boil the beans in salted water for
1 minute, then add the sugar snap peas and snow peas and cook for a
further 2 minutes.
- Drain and refresh under cold
water, set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the
marinade, transfer to a roasting tin and roast for 20-25 minutes, or
- Cool slightly, while still warm,
slice the chicken diagonally into 1 cm slices.
- To make the dressing, combine all
the ingredients in a screw-top jar, season and shake well.
- Mix the beans, peas and spring
onion together in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and coat well,
then add the chicken.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates
and serve with the combined mayonnaise, extra lemon juice and
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Summer Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |