Coconut Fish With Galangal Recipe
Coconut Fish With Galangal Recipes
galangal, finely chopped
lemon grass, finely chopped
fresh red chili, seeded and chopped
fillets, such as halibut or red snapper
ground black pepper
- In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add shallot, galangal, lemon
grass and chili.
- Stir for 3 minutes until lightly colored.
- Transfer to a small blender, add coconut milk, fish sauce and
stalks from coriander sprigs and process until well mixed.
- Place fish in a heatproof, shallow round dish that fits over a
saucepan, and pour over spice sauce.
- Cover dish, place over pan of boiling water and steam for 8-10
minutes until flesh flakes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a wok over moderate heat, add
onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent kitchen paper.
- Add coriander leaves to oil and dry for a few seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent kitchen paper to
- Scatter fried onions and coriander over fish and grind over
plenty of black pepper.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |