Prawns In Coconut Sauce Recipe
Prawns In Coconut Sauce Recipes
chilies, seeded and chopped
stalk lemon grass, chopped
prawns, peeled and deveined
onion, including some green, cut into fine strips
- Using a small blender, mix chilies, onion, lemon grass and
galangal to a paste.
- Transfer to a wok and heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in turmeric and 115 ml water, bring to the boil and simmer
for 3-4 minutes until most of the water has evaporated.
- Stir in coconut milk and prawns and cook gently, stirring
occasionally, for about 4 minutes until prawns are just firm and
- Stir in basil leaves, lime juice and fish sauce.
- Scatter over strips of spring onion to serve.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |