Stuffed Courgettes Thailand Recipe
Stuffed Courgettes Thailand Recipes
green chili, seeded and finely chopped
courgettes, each weighing about 225 g
ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine coconut,
coriander and chili; set aside.
- Cut each courgette into 4 lengths,
about 4 cm long.
- Stand each on one cut side and cut
2 deep slits like a cross, down 2.5 cm of the length.
- Gently prize apart cut sections
and fill with coconut mixture.
- Pour oil and 115 ml water into a
wide frying pan.
- Stand courgettes, filled side
uppermost in pan.
- Sprinkle over a little fish sauce.
- If any coconut mixture remains,
spoon over courgettes.
- Sprinkle over lime juice, sugar,
black pepper and few drops of fish sauce.
- Heat to simmering point, cover
tightly and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
- Using 2 spoons, turn courgette
pieces over, re-cover and cook for a further 7-10 minutes.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
Thailand Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |