Stuffed Eggs Thailand Recipe
Stuffed Eggs Thailand Recipes
at room temperature
chopped peeled prawns
ground black pepper
leaves, to serve
sprigs, to garnish
- Form 4 'nest' form aluminum foil
to hold eggs upright.
- Place in a steaming basket.
- Cook eggs in pan of gently boiling
water for 2 minutes; remove.
- Carefully peel a small part or
pointed end of eggs.
- With the point of a slim, sharp
knife, cut a small hold down through exposed white of each egg;
reserve pieces of white that are removed.
- Pour liquid egg yolk and white
from egg into a small bowl.
- Thoroughly mix in pork, prawns,
fish sauce, garlic, coriander and pepper.
- Carefully spoon into eggs and
replace removed pieces of white.
- Set steaming basket over a
saucepan of boiling water and place gees, cut end uppermost, in foil
- Cover basket and steam eggs for
about 12 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle,
carefully peel off shells.
- Serve whole or halved on lettuce
leaves, garnished with coriander sprigs.
Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Thailand Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
Blog All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |