Aubergines In Spicy Sauce Recipe
Aubergines In Spicy Sauce Recipes
aubergines, cut into small strips, rather like potato chips
red chilies, seeded and chopped
cut into wedges
sprigs, to garnish
- Stir fry aubergines in a dry wok
or frying pan for 3-4 minutes until soft and a small amount of
natural juice has appeared.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil and stir fry garlic and
shallots for about 30 seconds.
- Add aubergines, salt, pepper,
sugar and chilies and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, soy sauce, chili
sauce, rice vinegar and stock, blend well and bring to the oil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4
- Mix corn flour with 1 tablespoon
water and stir into sauce to thicken it.
- Blend in sesame oil, garnish and
serve at once.
For non-vegetarians, fish sauce or shrimp
paste can be used instead of soy sauce. Chicken stock can be used
instead of vegetarian stock.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vietnamese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |