Squid With Spicy Chilies Vietnamese Recipe
Squid With Spicy Chilies Vietnamese Recipes
fresh root ginger
onions, finely shredded
chilies, seeded and sliced
sprigs, to garnish
ground black pepper
- Pull head off each squid, discard
head and transparent backbone, but reserve tentacles.
- Cut open body and score inside of
flesh in a criss-cross pattern.
- Cut squid into small pieces about
2.5 x 4 cm.
- Blanch squid and tentacles in a
saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute only - cooking for any longer
will toughen squid.
- Remove and drain, then dry well on
absorbent kitchen paper.
- Mix garlic, ginger, salt, pepper
and dish sauce in a bowl, add blanched squid and leave to marinate
for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small
saucepan until hot but not smoking.
- Remove pan firm heat, add spring
onions and chilies and leave to infuse for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange squid with marinade on a
serving plate, pour oil with spring onions and chilies all over
squid and garnish with coriander sprigs.
- Serve cold.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Vietnamese Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |