Cantonese Lobster Recipe
Cantonese Lobster Recipes
fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
onions, coarsely chopped
or dry sherry
- Insert the point of a large, heavy knife in the back or the
lobster's head, then move the knife towards the tail in a series of
cutting movements to split the lobster in half.
- Remove and discard head sac and black intestinal thread.
- Crack the claws.
- In a wok, over a moderate heat, heat oil, add lobster pieces,
cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Pour oil from wok leaving just 1 tablespoonful.
- Stir ginger, spring onions, salt, stock, soy sauce and rice wine
into the wok and bring to the boil.
- Return lobster pieces to wok, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer lobster to a warmed serving plate and pour sauce over.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |