Cod With Vinegar Sauce Recipe
Cod With Vinegar Sauce Recipes
mixed with 2 teaspoons cold water
steaks, each weighting about 175 g
chopped fresh chives
freshly ground black pepper
- Heat half oil in a wok and stir fry shallots for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar, sugar and soy sauce and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 8-9 minutes or until thickened and slightly reduced.
- Stir in corn flour mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Keep warm.
- Preheat grill.
- Season cod steaks on both sides and place on grill rack.
- Brush with remaining oil and cook for 4 minutes on each side or
until cooked through.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Remove skin.
- Stir chives into vinegar sauce, spoon over cod steaks and serve
with noodles and grilled tomatoes.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |