Peking Duck Recipe
Peking Duck Recipes
For dough :
stalks spring onions, chopped
sesame seed oil
- Clean the duck and hang in a cool
and dry place for a few hours.
- Put water in a pan with honey,
ginger, cloves and chopped spring onions.
- Bring to boil for 5 minutes.
- Hold the duck by the neck and soak
it in the mixture.
- Slowly pour the sauce into the
- Lift and hang for 2 more hours.
- Strain the mixture and keep aside
the ginger, onions, cloves and spring onions.
- Prepare the batter.
- Sieve the flour in a large bowl
and add in water.
- Knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Cover with a moist cloth and leave
for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to 1 cm
thickness and cut into lengths of 6 cm.
- Spread each piece with sesame oil
and put another pieces on top.
- Roll in flat.
- Fry the pieces in a non stick pan
without oil until both sides are evenly browned.
- When all the pieces are cooked
bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Roast the duck and put the ginger,
cloves and spring onions inside it.
- Roast for 1 hour.
- Make the dip.
- Mix sesame oil.
- Worcestershire sauce, 2
tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
- Bring to boil.
- Cut into small pieces and serve
the dip together with slices of cucumber and the pancakes.
Serves 4 - 6
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |