Pot Sticker Dumplings Recipe
Pot Sticker Dumplings Recipes
fresh root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
pinch ground white pepper
- Plain flour in a bowl and
gradually add 115 ml hot water, mixing well to form a dough.
- Turn out on to a floured surface
and knead until smooth.
- Return to the bowl, cover and set
aside for 20 minutes.
- To make filling, mix together
minced pork, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and pepper.
- Divide dough into 16 portions and
on a floured surface, flatten each portion into a 5 cm diameter
- Take one round at a time, keeping
remaining rounds covered with a damp tea towel, and place a little
filling in the centre.
- Brush edge of dough with water and
being together rover filling, pinching edges together to seal.
- Cover with a damp tea towel while
you make remainder.
- Heat oil in a wok and place
dumplings, flat side down, in the wok.
- Cook for 2 minutes until lightly
browned on bottom.
- Add 150 ml water, cover and cook
for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain and serve with a crisp salad
and hoisin sauce as a dip.
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |