Soft Bean Curd Soup Recipe
Soft Bean Curd Soup Recipes
soft bean curd
small fresh prawns, shelled
clove garlic, crushed
large onion, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
spring onions for garnishing
- Carefully cut the bean curd into
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan and
fry the garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the sliced large onion and
fry until limp.
- Add water and salt and bring to
- When the soup boils, add the bean
curd and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped
spring onions and a shake of pepper.
Serves 2 - 4
#Ads - Get the above cooking ingredients here at discounted price
More Chinese Cooking Recipes
101 Cooking Recipes |
All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |